ph balanced to help the body naturally cleanse the vaginal and uterine linings in a safe and gentle way. The warm steam and natural essential oils from the plants nourish and tonify the vaginal and uterine tissues.
While improving circulation, the steams alleviate symptoms caused by, or related to, congestion in these tissues.
Discreet packaging, because your yoni is your business.
- basil (move fluids)
- rosemary (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial)
- oregano (antiseptic, antispasmodic, expectorant)
- calendula (anti-inflammatory)
- motherwort (tonifies, cramping, infections)
- mugwort (all purpose)
- marigolds (anti-inflammatory)
- In a medium covered pot, pour 8 cups of water (preferably purified water).
- Place one handful of yoni herbs into water.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat, leave the lid on, and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using it. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Pour 4 cups (half) of water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet. Starting with step #4 begin the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam.